Terms & Conditions For The T&G Garden To Table
Young Gardener Awards 2017
The following are the Terms and Conditions for the T&G Garden to Table Young Gardener Awards (T&G GTT YGA). Instructions on how to enter and information on prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the T&G GTT YGA competition, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Any entrant aged under 18 years of age must obtain the written consent of their parent or legal guardian to be eligible to enter the T&G GTT YGA competition. These Terms and Conditions are deemed to bind the entrant and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent.
- Entry is only open to registered Garden to Table schools.
- Only one entry per school for the Garden of the Year Award will be accepted.
- Up to a total of five entries per school for the Young Gardener Award will be accepted via the T&G website (www.younggardenerawards.co.nz).
- All entries must be uploaded to the T&G website (www.younggardenerawards.co.nz) by no later than 5pm on Friday 29 September 2017. Only entries received by that time will be accepted.
- By entering the T&G GTT YGA competition, the winners agree (a) to their names being published; (b) to be photographed and/or interviewed by media, T&G or Garden to Table Trust; and (c) that the media, T&G or Garden to Table Trust may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes
- Failure to supply all requested information, at the time of submitting an entry, may result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken by T&G or the Garden to Table Trust for late, lost or misdirected entries or incomplete entries.
- The prizes are listed at www.younggardenerawards.co.nz (Prizes).
- In the event that any Prize or part thereof becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter (defined below), the Promoter may substitute that aspect of the Prize for a prize of equal value.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to determine an alternate winner if (a) the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that a winner has not complied with these terms and conditions of entry (including the full completion of the entry form) or (b) where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the winner will not comply with these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or not award the Prize to any person who the Promoter believes has not complied with these terms and conditions, has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the T&G GTT YGA competition, has tampered with the entry process, or has won by fraudulent means, including but not limited to making multiple entries.
- If for any reason this T&G GTT YGA competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the T&G GTT YGA competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter will notify the winners through their participating school.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the T&G GTT YGA competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of T&G and the Garden to Table Trust and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the T&G GTT YGA competition for their marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All personal information provided by entering this Promotion will be held by the Promoter at 1 Clemow Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct any personal information you may have provided. You may correct any of the personal information details that you have provided by sending your request together with the correct information to Andy.Hunter@tandg.global. Other than stated in these terms and conditions, the Promoter will only use this information in connection with this Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, or injury by or to any person in connection with this promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and their related companies, directors, employees and advisors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to consequential and indirect loss) suffered or incurred by any person in connection with this promotion or claiming/winning or use of any Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised terms and conditions on this site. Each entrant is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the terms and conditions for this T&G GTT YGA competition at the time of participation.
- T&G refers to any company within the T&G Global Limited group of companies.
- The Promoters are Turners and Growers New Zealand Limited, 1 Clemow Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland, 160.